Saturday, March 14, 2009

The Greatest Sketch Ever Written

I've done it! I have written the finest sketch any writer ever wroted! Ladies and Gentleman, I present "Mr. Fuck and Mr. Shit Buy a Bottle of Camel Cum."


(MR. FUCK and MR. SHIT are walking down the street.)

MR. FUCK
Mr. Shit?

MR. SHIT
Yes, Mr. Fuck?

MR. FUCK
I should like to buy a bottle of camel cum.

MR. SHIT
Why should you like to buy a bottle of camel cum?

MR. FUCK
Because, my dear Shit, I am making a pie.

MR. SHIT
Then let's enter this fine establishment.

(MR. SHIT points at a window that reads "Cornelius Assexplosion's House of Camel Cum." They enter the store. CORNELIUS stands behind a counter.)

CORNELIUS
Greetings! Welcome to The House of Camel Cum. I am Cornelius Assexplosion.

MR. FUCK
Greetings to you. I am Fuck. This is my associate, Shit.

CORNELIUS
How may I help you?

MR. FUCK
I require a bottle of camel cum.

CORNELIUS
What size, sir?

MR. FUCK
I did not know that there were different sizes. What do you recommend?

CORNELIUS
That depends upon your purpose.

MR. FUCK
I am making a pie.

CORNELIUS
For how many persons?

MR. FUCK
Just my mother and I.

CORNELIUS
Then I recommend the small bottle of camel cum.

MR. FUCK
Then one small bottle of camel cum I shall buy.

CORNELIUS
That will be 25 cents, please.

MR. FUCK
Here you are, my good man. One shiny quarter.

CORNELIUS
And here is your small bottle of camel cum.

MR. FUCK
Thank you. Have a good day.

CORNELIUS
And a good day to you, sir.

(MR. FUCK exits. A minute passes.)

CORNELIUS
(to MR. SHIT) May I help you?

MR. SHIT
I should like to show you my willy.

CORNELIUS
Thank you, sir.

The End.

1 comment:

Chris Othic said...

As my mother used to say to me, "There is truly greatness in you. No wait, there is truly greatness in every bottle of camel cum." And then she would serve me pie.

BTW - my captcha phrase is "foggat." Have fun with that one.