Thursday, June 11, 2009

About me

Name: Geoff Crump

Me on a good day:


Me on not a good day:



Place of current living: Chicago, Illinois
Population: 2,740,224








Place of growing up in: Machias, New York
Population: 2,482







Place of graduation: Pioneer Central Schools



Place of not graduation: Nazareth College




Stupidest thing I have ever done: Feeding a wild bear out of my hand

Like father, like son



My dog: Rudy



The first play I ever did: The Diviners



The first musical I ever did: Oklahoma!


Me as a child:

Me as an adult child:


Most interesting place I have worked: Disney World


Least interesting place I have worked: The game room at Nazareth College (watched a lot of pro-wrestling though. Too sweet!)


Longest relationship: Erin Crump, my wife. 7 years (so far)


Shortest relationship: Laura Feligno. Technically 3 days


JV soccer:


Varsity soccer:


My 3 proms (In order of senior year, junior year, and sophomore year):



Me and my dad, after I accepted my Bishop's Award for Altar Server Excellence:


My mom feeding a wild deer from her mouth:


One of several failed attempts at doing a quick, cheap, headshot:



Don't forget to get your TV converter box.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Last Line = Classic

Chris Othic said...

Skinny Geoff Crump = awesome.