Monday, May 4, 2009

Monday? Already?

Crap! I keep getting my days of the week mixed up. I never should've picked Sunday as my blogging day. Anyone who knows me well knows I spend the entire day worshipping and watching golf. Back before I realized it takes a marginal amount of talent to do literally anything except eating, sleeping and embarrassing oneself, I really wanted to sing. More specifically, I wanted to sing the entire Annie soundtrack in front of an audience (which I will still do in exchange for $5 or a few shots of cheap tequila). And while I've since gotten over that dream, I carry a lot of respect for ladies that can make it happen, and be funny in the process.

Garfunkel and Oates have a lot of little ditties floating around out there, but I came upon this one by way of another blog. A quick disclaimer: I appreciate pregnancy/birth/babies as much as the next person, but you have to admit that this is a) funny and b) true.

No comments: