Friday, July 10, 2009

Chicago Reader Article and, on an Unrelated Note, Dry Humping Shark Mascot!

I posted this already over at my other blog, Clever Title, but I figured what the hell. This is sketch comedy related, and someone other than Chris has to post occasionally.

This is a link to an article from the Chicago Reader featuring interviews with various Chicago educated comedy writers. It's a good way to kill some time, particularly if you want to be a comedy writer.

What else did I want to share with you?

Oh yeah! This:



Now that's some comedy right there.

2 comments:

GW said...

Hey look! When Nat wears a costume, people seem to tolerate his antics better. Congratulations, Nat, you finally found a way to fit in. In Latin America. Among soccer fanatics.

Unknown said...

At least it is something, Greg. Can the same be said for you?

By the way, my word verif was picidshn. That's excessive. I expect five digits and no more.

Ridiculous.