Thursday, August 5, 2010

Catching Up

Blog? Blog... is that you? Oh my God, it is you! How have you been?! Wow, it's so great to see you. God, how long has it been.

Yeah yeah, at least a month or two. You look good. You've lost weight?

Well it looks like you have. What have you been up to?

Yeah, Chris can get a little creepy. Me? Well I've been looking for a job and doing auditions. Me and Nat, you know - my friend from Robot vs Dinosaur? Right. We've been doing a side project named Crassus. That has been going well. And ummmmm... yeah. You know, same old same old. Ha ha ha.

...

...

Have you seen Inception? Loved it. Really well done. It's really mind bending but not so much that you get lost in the plot or anything. So... really good..

...

...

...

I did see that on the news. Yeah, it's great they got him out of jail. 5 years for a crime he never committed, I can't imagine.

Yeah totally. Add on at least another 10 years if that was the case.

...

...

...

Soooooooo....

That's right! We should totally do that again real soon. I.. am.. Pepper... Dennis.. Robot. Ha ha ha ha ha. Anyway....

Sure. Yeah, why don't you give me a call?

Yeah, before Mike moves.

Oh you didn't know he was moving? Yeah, to L A at the end of the month.

Sure, sure.

Anyway.... Yeah. Great seeing you too. Call Me.

Ok.

Bye Bye.






CALL ME!

No comments: