I recently enjoyed an 8-hour road trip to New York State with two of my favorite gals. Of course, I packed the essentials: Love Actually, my fav martini glasses, my lip stick collection, tissues for weeping, and all my high-heels (you never know!). And no ladies weekend is complete without your worn out copy of The Bad Girl's Guide to the Open Road.
If you haven't read this life-changing book, here is a bit from the back cover!
(Note: Best when read out loud.)
The road-trip handbook that's strictly AAA – attitude, adventure, and ass-kicking good times!
- 14 ways to open a beer bottle on your car
- Essential drive-by dating hand signals
- How to change a flat tire without asking for help
- 9 non-gun weapons you already own
- 8 tried-and-true ways to get out of a speeding ticket (you might not even have to cry!)
- Everything else you need to know for high-drama, low-budget, safe road tripping
- Plus a Bad Girl bumper sticker – stay it loud and proud!
Get ready for my next sassy post from this book! How to avoid a DUI!